Got Neck Pain?
Most people are frightened to see a chiropractor when they have neck pain. They worry about the treatment approach if there is any twisting or cracking.
We look at your neck pain differently to treat you in a very comfortable manner, and can avoid the twisting and cracking if that is a concern. Neck pain can also present itself with dizziness, which is more of a worry.
Here are some causes:
3. Vascular issue in the neck
4. Upper back and neck muscle strain
5. Work habits/Posture
6. Stress and Anxiety
7. Meniere’s disease
Below are 8 things you can do to help:
- Sitting or lying down
- Closing your eyes
- Eating regularly, with proper water intake
- Keep movements steady and smooth
- Gentle stretching or try massage
- Improving posture
- Reduce Stress
- Have your spine checked to reveal any restrictions you might have and relieve muscle pain and stiffness.
Contact our office to see the variety of methods we can use today, to ease your pain and discomfort and to see how comfortable treatment can be with new technologies and treatment approaches.