Non-surgical Spinal Decompression
What Non-surgical Spinal Decompression is for?
If you or your family members have been struggling with these debilitating conditions with little or no relief, then ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you currently dependant on medications on a daily basis?
- Are you limited in daily activities?
- Have you had repeated injections or epidurals with little or no relief?
- Are you considering surgery and are uncomfortable with that choice?
- Have all the options been presented to you?
- Have you already tried chiropractic or Physiotherapy?
- Have you been out of work due to pain?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then non-surgical spinal decompression therapy is certainly a viable treatment option and could very well be what you’re looking for.
Benefits of Non-surgical Spinal Decompression
Low Back/Neck Pain
Herniated or bulging discs
Degenerative disc disease
Failed Spinal Surgery
Shockwave Therapy is an extremely safe and effective form of treatment that produces a significant reduction in pain,and increases in your range of motion with improved mobility. The new Zimmer “Soft Shot” technology that we use, produces very comfortable treatment with quick results.